The global facial implant market is expected to reach USD 2.92 billion by 2022, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing incidences of facial injuries, demand for non surgical facial rejuvenation surgery and the introduction of technologically advanced 3D printed implants for facial reconstruction are expected to drive the facial implant market over the forecast period.
In addition, rising initiatives in a probe to increase awareness regarding aesthetic surgery are expected to drive the industry growth in near future. For instance, The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) support, educate and advocate improved patient care & work towards enhancing awareness levels pertaining to aesthetics in the U.S.
Click For Full TOC Details And Sample Report Of This Report @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/facial-implant-market
It also conducts periodic medical conferences, thereby, educating surgeons on latest techniques in the field of cosmetic surgery. Furthermore, growing geriatric population and adoption of cosmetic procedures are some factors contributing towards the growth of the market over the forecast period.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Global facial implant procedure market growth is attributed by factors such as the growing demand for minimally invasive surgery and prevalence of target disorders.
• The procedure market was dominated by eyelid surgery owing to, the increasing demand for blepharoplasty procedures for the treatment of puffy eyelids, excessive fats reduction & vision correction
• Chin and mandibular implants dominated the product segment at over 25.0% share in 2014, owing to the increasing number of reconstructive chin augmentation procedures
• Injectables are expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period due to the growing demand for minimally invasive surgeries pertaining to facial reconstruction surgeries
• North America was the largest regional facial implants market, valued at over USD 900.0 million in 2014. The region’s market position is attributed to factors such as the increasing expenditure on aesthetic procedures, growing awareness levels pertinent to facial rejuvenation surgery and the presence of sophisticated healthcare infrastructure.
Get Sample Free Report @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/facial-implant-market/request
Grand View Research has segmented the global facial implants market on the basis of product, material, procedure and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012– 2022)
• Chin and mandibular
Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012– 2022)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
Get More Details About Category Of This Report @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/medical-devices
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, the company offers market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries including technology, chemicals, materials, healthcare and energy.
For More Information, Visit Grand View Research
Corporate Sales Specialist, U.S.A.
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Blog Site: http://www.mediafound.org/
- 4Avg Daily Vews
- 1 Day
- 1 Week
- 1 Month
- 2 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Year